Roadmap for version 0.27 Snapshot Expand all | Collapse all
- FS#81 - Teststand steps are not installed for version 2010 Expand Collapse
update installer for teststand 2010
- FS#82 - Merge with PuTTY 0.62 Expand Collapse
Update extraputty with putty 0.62
- FS#83 - Dynamically starting putty log from dll Expand Collapse
Add the possibility to start putty log from dll.
=> From connection functions : specific settings
- FS#84 - Increase maximum scenarii and command form XML files Expand Collapse
Set the maximum scenarii and step in XML command files to 5000
- FS#85 - Update LUA interfaces Expand Collapse
Add the possiblity to minimize,maximize and close Putty window from lua scripting,ExtraPuTTY's window
- FS#86 - Serial Line Impossible to stop putty Expand Collapse
PUTTY BUG :
Putty do not stop properly serial line handle when putty is close.
=> infinite loop, impossible to stop
- FS#87 - lua_write_log function does not work Expand Collapse
mistake during merge with putty 0.62
=>Activation of log is not detected by the function
Roadmap for version 0.25 Expand all | Collapse all
- FS#10 - Virtual keys code (like ALT+F10) Expand Collapse
take into account special command like ALT+F10 ...
- FS#12 - Crash of Close function Expand Collapse
Sometimes when the close runs the entire program crashes.
- FS#13 - init in multithreading Expand Collapse
ExtraPuTTY.dll does not manage properly the multi-connections.
If the initialisation is made at the same time, and if one of target is busy or down it's possible that the other connections can't manage the callback function.
- FS#14 - blocking of (init) callback function Expand Collapse
callback function does not work after a big quickly data transfert.
- FS#15 - connection function is still not up on Telnet,SSH protocols Expand Collapse
the connection function is still not up if the host don´t answer with a login-promt
- FS#17 - large number of command in xml file Expand Collapse
extraputty crash if a large number of commands is added (>200).
(limitation of commands : 2000)
- FS#18 - update windows installer for Teststand 4.x Expand Collapse
update windows installer for Teststand 4.x
- FS#19 - inputbox,msgbox do not stop the scenario and wait for input Expand Collapse
When inputbox/msgbox is not the first childscenarii, scenario execution does not stop (wait timeout) and wait for input.
- FS#20 - scripting a session with lua Expand Collapse
integration of lua scripting from xml command file.
(send receive data, call dll ....)
- FS#21 - large commands getting truncated for IHM Expand Collapse
cmd argument in that childroot statement in the XML file gets truncated about halfway
- FS#22 - connection function is not end Expand Collapse
connection function is not end if the session is open with parameter "close window on exit" set to never and the target missing.
- FS#23 - Configuration window : resize of session list box Expand Collapse
offers the possiblity to resize the session's list box of Configuration window.
- FS#24 - Portability : Save session in file instead of registry Expand Collapse
- Give the possiblity to save sessions configuration to Windows registry or in a file.
- FS#31 - window putty size not overloaded Expand Collapse
The size of Putty window is not overloaded by the size defined in xml file
- FS#38 - Bad parameter description of testsand step Initialize Connexion Expand Collapse
ConnexionId parameter is displayed instead of login in description step
- FS#39 - connection function is still not up on SL protocol Expand Collapse
the connection function is still not up if the host don´t answer with a login-promt
- FS#40 - Reconnect automatically if connection goes down Expand Collapse
Add an option to automatically attempt to re-establish a connection (re-start session) if it goes does unexpectedly
- FS#41 - DLL : Manage auto-Restart sessions Expand Collapse
Add DLL STEP to wait restart of target (when auto-Restart has selected)
- FS#43 - Binary compression Expand Collapse
reduce the binary file size
used UPX the Ultimate Packer for eXecutables.
- FS#46 - add PuTTYCyg features Expand Collapse
add PuTTYCyg features
- FS#50 - Command-line option to display licence, about dilaog box Expand Collapse
Command-line option to display licence, about dilaog box
- FS#53 - Crash of the DLL if the targetname contains spaces Expand Collapse
the connection function crash if the protocol used is 4 with a target name which contains spaces.
- FS#55 - link session logging filtering within extraputty dll or lua scri Expand Collapse
used session logging settings within extraputty dll or lua script for filtering inputs
- FS#56 - Add step to close extraputty window Expand Collapse
add predefined command used with SendRcv function to close extraputty window
add lua function to close extraputty window
- FS#57 - Implicit CRLF can't be changed from ExtraPuTTY window Expand Collapse
Implicit CRLF can't be changed from ExtraPuTTY window for scenario item.
- FS#58 - Scenarii doesn't take into account CRLF settings Expand Collapse
Scenarii doesn't take into account CRLF settings
- FS#59 - C# example Expand Collapse
Add c# example
- FS#60 - Connection to a existing connection Expand Collapse
Add the possiblity to reconnect to a existing session and so to keep alive a session :
- RetrieveExistingConnection function
- ForceToClose function
- FS#61 - incompatibility with .NET and Callback of connection functions Expand Collapse
Impossibility to get the data of Callback function in .NET environment due to a incompatibility of DLL.
- FS#62 - Crash of DLL with Connection function used without password Expand Collapse
If the field Password of connection function is not set (ie. NULL) whereas Login field is set, the DLL crash.
- FS#63 - Update and download Software manager Expand Collapse
Add tool to :
- check new release or new snapshot versionn and display changes
- download new version
- install new version
=> dev in C# .NET
- FS#66 - Configure End Of Line Expand Collapse
The EOF shall not be CR+LF in all cases.
Give the possiblity to change the default value of EOF (CR+LF) :
- From LUA API
- From PuTTY session Settings
- FS#68 - WaitReConnect(_F) function failed if the target has not been res Expand Collapse
The function shall not be failed in this case :
- add new return code
- Teststand step shall not be failed => set ErrorCode parameter
- FS#69 - TimeStamp doesn't work with serial line Expand Collapse
TimeStamp doesn't work properly with serial line and with ssh or telnet if end of line is not CR LF.
- FS#70 - add milliseconds in timestamp Expand Collapse
Add the ability to have milliseconds in the timestamp format when logging :
In format of timestamp add _MIL parameter for milliseconds.
See help document Configuring ExtraPuTTY\\Specific settings
- FS#71 - serial port settings : display all available serial ports Expand Collapse
Have a dropdown of all available serial ports when selecting the serial port
- FS#72 - Integrates Hyperlink feature Expand Collapse
Integrates Hyperlink feature of Nutty project
- FS#74 - Portability : do not used ExtraPuTTY env variable from dll Expand Collapse
To not used extraputty env variable putty.exe shall be in the same folder that extraputty.dll :
1. try go get extraputty.exe path from env variable
2. consider that putty.exe is in the same folder of extraputty.dll .
- FS#75 - always keeping session name in title Expand Collapse
with lot of sessions down all putty window have the same name \"Putty (inactive) in the task list which is very confused
=>always keeping session name in title
- FS#76 - Option to start up in full screen mode Expand Collapse
Add an Option to start up in full screen mode in Window/Behaviour settings
- FS#77 - Lua script / scenarii do not start automatically Expand Collapse
On SL com the Lua script or scenarii do not start automatically if the host don´t answer with a login-promt :
in settings add option : Connection \ No prompt logon
- FS#78 - start a lua script from command line Expand Collapse
add the possiblity to start a lua script from command line (wihtout xml command file) :
new command line : -runlua
- FS#79 - LUA DLL needs VC2005 package install or Microsoft VC80 DLL Expand Collapse
The MSVCR80 Installation for Lua dll :
It can be in a folder called "Microsoft.VC80.CRT" on the same folder of the executable or it can be installed by the redistributable package provided at "Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86)" or "Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (x64)".
The Visual C++ 2005 used to compile LuaBinaries has the Service Pack 1 applied.
Add in the ExtraPuTTYBinaries executables the folder "Microsoft.VC80.CRT" to use it in systems that do not have the redistributable package installed ( it will not conflict with systems that have the package installed.)
- FS#80 - DLL API do not take into account serial speed. Expand Collapse
DLL API do not take into account serial speed.
workaround : defined the speed in the default sessions.
=>update cmdline options of putty